Titan Post Drivers will warrant to the original purchaser, who purchases the equipment in new condition and in its original packaging from an authorized dealer, that its gas-powered post driver will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year. This warranty period will commence on the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser. This warranty is non-transferable beyond the original purchaser. Titan Post Drivers provides no warranty on the Honda engine. This warranty is provided directly by Honda for a period of one (1) year commercial use or two (2) years normal use and will be honored at any Honda authorized dealer. Both the Titan Post Drivers warranty and the Honda warranty are non-transferable beyond the original purchaser.
- For warranty claims, contact Titan Post Drivers at (702) 293-4262 or and be prepared to provide the following information:
- a. Copy of purchase receipt showing date of purchase
- b. Image of serial number (located on lower support handle)
- c. Image of defective part(s)
- The cost to ship the driver to the service center for warranty work will be the purchaser’s responsibility.
- This warranty shall pertain to parts or service offered by an authorized Titan Post Drivers dealer/service center. Any defective parts replaced at dealer/service center become property of Titan Post Drivers.
- If repair/service is deemed warranted by Titan Post Drivers after driver inspection, the return shipping cost will be covered by Titan Post Drivers within the Continental United States.
Limitations of Warranty
This limited warranty does not extend to any Titan Post Driver products which have been misused/abused, or improperly maintained, altered, or repaired by an unauthorized person. Nor does this limited warranty cover any damage to drivers or parts due to faulty installation of parts, faulty operation, or faulty maintenance. Plastic carrying/storage case, reducer/adapter sleeves, and drive caps are not covered under this warranty.
- Damage to components caused by operator error such as dry-fire or misfire will not be considered for warranty replacement or service.
- Damage to cosmetic parts caused by improper handling, operator error, or improper storage and handling will not be considered for warranty replacement or service.
- Components that may need replacement or repair due to normal wear and tear, or lack of proper use/maintenance include:
- a. O-Rings and seals
- b. Lost or stripped fasteners
- c. Barrel of driver from incorrect use of machine
- d. Carrying/storage case, reducer/adapter sleeves or drive caps
Disclaimer of Warranty
Titan Post Drivers denies all liability for any implied warranties. Under no circumstances shall Titan Post Drivers be liable for any loss of business, revenues, profit or indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss arising out of any defect in, or performance of, Titan Post Driver products, howsoever caused. For warranty terms on your Honda engine, please refer to the separate warranty in the Honda manual provided with your post driver.
Titan Post Drivers is an authorized Honda OEM for use of Honda brand engines on our products. The Titan Post Driver has undergone and passed the testing requirements for the engine to be warranted directly by any authorized Honda dealer. You can locate a local Honda Authorized dealer here: http://engines.honda.com/dealer-locator