Titan’s new Post and Stake Puller is powered by a Honda GX50, 2.0 engine. Combined with a heavy duty clutch this puller delivers 6,000 lbs of pulling power making it ideal for pulling post, pipe, rod or stakes. This puller achieves this task with ease and half the time, pulling fast and straight compared to a manual puller. Included are 4 sets of quick change forged steel jaws so you can pull post, pipe, rod and wooden stakes from .05” up to 3.25” in diameter. We also include a forked tent stake adapter to pull tent stakes driven to ground level.
The Post and Stake Puller is 100% self-contained, easy to maneuver on never flat turf tread tires.
No hoses or compressors needed. Assembled and serviced in the USA.
*This puller is not designed to pull posts or stakes embedded in concrete.
- Powered by 2.0 horsepower GX50 Honda 4-stroke engine
- Rated up to 6,000 pounds pull
- Tubeless, never-flat tires
- Steel tubular roll cage to protect engine
- Throttle with on-off auto reset button and trigger throttle
- Simple recoil pull start • 100% self-contained
- Weight 115lbs
- One year warranty on clutch
- Engine warranty provided by Honda