Titan’s new PGD3200X post driver is powered by a Honda GX35,1.3hp engine. The Titan X Series Post Drivers are designed to accept a top handle or extended lower handle kit, each with independent throttle controls and a throttle junction connector allowing for dual throttle control. The Titan X Series Post Drivers can also be equipped with a lower handle kit, making it easier to drive posts and carry the driver from different positions. The Titan X Series 3¼” heavy duty threaded steel barrel and barrel cap design makes changing reducer sleeves fast and secure. The PGD3200X accommodates up to 3⅛” diameter pipe, and posts. Included is a 2½” adapter reducer sleeve for driving smaller posts and stakes. Additional reducer sleeves are available.
This post driver is 100% self-contained, easy to lift, move, and carry down the fence line. No hoses or compressors. Drives posts in half the time and less physical effort of a manual driver. Assembled and serviced in the USA. Comes complete with rugged poly carry case, extra grease, and tool kit for servicing.
- Weighs 45 lbs.
- Compatible with top throttle, lower, and extended lower handle kits
- Offers up to 1,850 beats-per-minute
- Powered by 1.3 horsepower GX35 Honda 4-stroke engine
- 100% self-contained
- High-quality sealed bearings and Viton O-rings for long tool life
- Internal dampening springs to lessen vibration to the operator
- Handles are designed for comfort
- Throttle with on-off auto reset button and trigger throttle
- Simple recoil pull start
- Threaded barrel and cap design holds sleeves securely
- Limited lifetime warranty on the hammer
- Engine warranty provided by Honda